Built-in feeding length detector
Longer tool life reduces slot cost
Coincide with the various kinds of precision cutting
Cheap but high quality
Brief Description: ST-B series fully automated channel letter bending machine is also known as CNC bending machine, specially made for metal channel letter process. ST-B series CNC bending machine has a precision mechanical transmission structure and is an advance telescopic alternate bender.
ST-B series fully automated channel letter bending machine is also known as CNC bending machine, specially made for metal channel letter process. ST-B series CNC bending machine has a precision mechanical transmission structure and is an advance telescopic alternate bender. This comes with front feed levelling, alternate clamping / feeding synchronize and planner slotting way together with own developed HL-AutoBend CNC system. The machine ensures the processing outline that can be achieved with a high degree of coincide, especially for small-art, small angle font and complex graphic production.
Through it’s auto feeding, auto slotting and auto bending stages, ST-B series channel letter bender is able to process the material which cannot be done by traditional method such as 1.2mm thickness stainless steel. As a result, the choice of the material become wider. Other than ordinary iron it can also be used for galvanized sheet and aluminium.
1. Advance clamping alternate bending mode reduces scratching, avoid interference during process and increased bending moment.
2. Built-in feeding length detector to ensure total length deviation between finished product and original dimension is acceptable.
3. Longer tool life reduces slot cost. Using imported high hardness steel slotting cutter which can be used up to million times.
4. Using clamping, alternate bending method can achieve feeding speed up to 20m/min; prevent material from rolling and slipping, at the same time and without dents and scratches on material’s surface.
5. Using CNC to control slotting depth, which can meet the different requirement on different material.
6. Coincide with the various kinds of precision cutting of panel 99%
7. 4 servo motor on the machine can achieve fast feeding and bending speed. Only need 44s to make a 30cm ’S’ letter.
8. All new CNC bending software system is easy to operate and can bend the product accurately.
9. Using planner slotting method to obtain prefect and precise slot. The tool can be used repeatedly which in turn reduced the production cost.
1. Operator can communicate with the machine closely, with more intuitive user interface.
2. Easy to learn, easy to import the fonts, modification on the font is not required
3. Faster and high efficiency.
4. Precision at 2 decimal points.
|Total Power Consumption||1.5KW||2.0KW|
|No. of Servo||4||4|
|Minimum Bend Radius||R12mm||R3.5mm|
|Applicable Material||Aluminum/Stainless Steel/Galvanized Plate||Aluminum/Stainless Steel/Galvanized Plate|
|Feeding Method||Rolling feeding||Clamping and alternate feeding|
|Support File format||PLT/AI/DXF||PLT/AI/DXF|
|Process Principle||Precise auto feeding, auto slotting and auto bending||Precise auto feeding, auto slotting and auto bending|
Exterior billboard maker
1.OEM CO2 Laser Marking Systems For OEM users or laser integrators or the end users for the production line we can provide OEM laser markers at more at
* Field-proven laser source technology (Model CPA-Series) * Multi-axis positioning system * Beam delivery system * Selection of processing parameters *
Fiber lasers and diode-pumped Nd:YAG lasers can be used for marking and engraving jewellery and gold rings. A rotary with step motor and adjustable ang
1. Integrated Lamp-pumped Nd:YAG Laser Marking System Laser marking methods offer several advantages when compared to traditional marking and labeling
We can provide OEMs and system integrators with a range of high performance components and sub-assemblies of diode-pumped Nd:YAG laser markers at more
To meet the growing demand for industrial precision processing we have creatively developed the diode end-pumped Q-switched laser marking machine. It i
In general a laser markingmachine consists of a marking head and a laser. This laser marking machine has enough marking speed for most applications but
Diamond processing technology shift With the introduction of laser technology conventional machines were replaced by advanced laser cutting machines. M
The pulse Nd:YAG laser welding systems are suitable for a wide range of precision spot & seal welding and cutting applications in the electronics, medi
The quality fiber lasers are used in our laser marking machines. The excellent beam quality and power stability of the fiber lasers make our fibre lase
WS series laser spot welding machines are used for perforation and spot welding of sand hole for gold and silver jewelleries. Laser spot welding is an