Also known as channel letter laser welding machine uses high pulsed laser power to weld the target. By using laser to pulse discharging on the xenon lamp, a lightwave with certain frequency and pulse width will form & then radiate to Nd:YAGcrystal using optical cavity. A 1064nm pulse laser will output after the crystal is being resonated, weld the target after being expanded, reflected and focused.
The principle of the laser welder is based on high-energy laser focus point welding technology. It can effectively handle small area welding and make up the shortcomings of the traditional soldering and welding technology. Avoiding heat strain and post-processing stage and save a lot of time.
1. It has red pointer for fast positioning, CCD monitoring & microscope.
2. Moveable working platform and laser cavity are suitable to the letter with any size and any shape.
3. High processing speed, fixed focus position with rotary bearing level make focus easier even without CCD or microscope.
4. Little heat deformation effect and heat affectedzone
5. Capable of doing partial heat treatment on letters.
6. Suitable to process complex and tiny parts.
7. Low processing noise and no pollution.
8. Ultra-fine rotary bearing level makes corner welding easier even without changing letter position.
9. Advance processing method greatly improves the letter quality.
10. Our own high peak laser power make can easily achieve aluminium letter welding compare to other brands.
|Name||200W Channel Letter Laser Welder||300W Channel Letter Laser Welder||200W Stand & Handheld 2 way Channel Letter Laser Welder||400W Stand & Handheld 2 way Channel Letter Laser Welder|
|Custom No.||8515800090 or 8515809090 (other welding machines and equipment)|
|Mechanism||Extendable optical cavity up to 550mm，360° welding angle|
|Laser Type||Nd:YAG Pulse Xenon Lamp||Nd:YAG Pulse Xenon Lamp||Nd:YAG Pulse Xenon Lamp||Nd:YAG Pulse Xenon Lamp|
|Max Laser Power||200W||300W||200W||400W|
|Single Pulse Energy||80J||90J||80J||120J|
|Focus length||180mm||180mm||180mm (Fiber nozzle 100mm)||180mm (Fiber nozzle 100mm)|
|Z travel range||200mm||200mm||200mm||200mm|
|XY travel range||150*180mm||150*180mm||150*180mm||150*180mm|
|Cavity travel range||550mm||550mm||550mm||550mm|
|Welder Dimension Chiller Dimension||1450*800*1100mm 700*500*900mm||1450*800*1100mm 700*500*900mm||1450*800*1100mm 700*500*900mm||1450*800*1100mm 900*700*900mm|
|Welder carton Chiller carton||1530*830*1100mm 720*510*950mm||1530*830*1100mm 720*510*950mm||1530*830*1100mm 720*510*950mm||1530*810*1100mm 960*760*1150mm|
|Weight (include carton)||260KG||360KG||260KG||360KG|
All kinds of metal (stainless steel, iron, carbon steel, galvanized plate, copper, aluminium, titanium etc)
Various metal letter, LED illuminated letters, customized metal signage, exterior billboard and metal support.
1.OEM CO2 Laser Marking Systems For OEM users or laser integrators or the end users for the production line we can provide OEM laser markers at more at
* Field-proven laser source technology (Model CPA-Series) * Multi-axis positioning system * Beam delivery system * Selection of processing parameters *
Fiber lasers and diode-pumped Nd:YAG lasers can be used for marking and engraving jewellery and gold rings. A rotary with step motor and adjustable ang
1. Integrated Lamp-pumped Nd:YAG Laser Marking System Laser marking methods offer several advantages when compared to traditional marking and labeling
We can provide OEMs and system integrators with a range of high performance components and sub-assemblies of diode-pumped Nd:YAG laser markers at more
To meet the growing demand for industrial precision processing we have creatively developed the diode end-pumped Q-switched laser marking machine. It i
In general a laser markingmachine consists of a marking head and a laser. This laser marking machine has enough marking speed for most applications but
Diamond processing technology shift With the introduction of laser technology conventional machines were replaced by advanced laser cutting machines. M
The pulse Nd:YAG laser welding systems are suitable for a wide range of precision spot & seal welding and cutting applications in the electronics, medi
The quality fiber lasers are used in our laser marking machines. The excellent beam quality and power stability of the fiber lasers make our fibre lase
WS series laser spot welding machines are used for perforation and spot welding of sand hole for gold and silver jewelleries. Laser spot welding is an