Our laser doppler vibrometer uses advanced non-contact dynamic interference technology for precise measurement of vibration, speed, and displacement. Its versatility enables it to be configured for both large and small objects.
· Non-contact measurement for all kinds of vibration
· Multi-function and accurate arithmetic software effortlessly supplies you with the information that you need
· High spatial resolution
· Compact design and robust housing. Multiple laser sensor measurement adjustable for different kinds of industrial field
· Safe visible red laser
· Integrated solution: contains optical part, signal processing part, software and signal sampling card.
· Easily mounted on tripod
1. Motor dynamics and rotation accuracy measurement.
2. Machine tool dynamics and accuracy measurement.
3. Diagnosis analysis in life sciences, medicine, zoology.
4. Automotive industry: motor, gear, brakes, tire, exhaust air system, car body, etc.
5. Computer peripherals dynamic test: hard drive, CD machine, tape machine, head disc interface and so on.
6. MEMS system dynamic test.
7. Bridge and structure vibration test.
8. Accessory displacement geometrical error, roughness and thickness measurement.
9. Mechanical vibration detection and fault diagnosis.
10. Test for flexible objects, high temperature objects, rotating objects.
|Power||200~240Vrms, 50-60hz, 100W|
|Laser Wavelength||He-Ne 632.8nm, class 2|
|Work distance||0.15 ~ 2m (dependent upon surface)|
|Max. velocity||30mm/s for low speed & 3m/s for high speed|
|Frequency Range||1Hz to 100kHz|
|Max. linearity error||1%|
|Dimension (optical)||340mm * 190mm * 70mm|
|Dimension (electronic)||347mm * 300mm * 147mm|
|Displacement resolution (@500Hz)||0.32nm|
|Displacement resolution (@20kHz)||0.008nm|
|Acceleration resolution (@500Hz)||0.000314g|
|Acceleration resolution (@20kHz)||0.0126g|
Quick Signal Analyzer (QuickSA) is a real time signal analyzer developed specifically for Laser Doppler Vibrometer (LDV). This is a very user friendly software that provide the capability of FFT spectrum analysis, band past/stop signal filtering, displacement, velocity and acceleration signal display.
· Real-time results display and analysis
· Advanced time domain and frequency domain analysis
· Multiple signal filter and peak signal lock
· Acceleration and displacement output
· Main data displayed on a single page for easy reference
STSX100 Dimensions 155Wx63Hx103Dmm Weight 640g Frequency range 1.6 to 60MHz Power display range 30W 300W 3KW Accuracy 10% (F.S.) Minimum power at SWR m
* Pump-Dump-Probe Spectroscopy * Coherent Anti-Stokes Raman Spectroscopy (CARS) * Femtosecond Stimulated Raman Spectroscopy (fsSRS) * 4-Wave Mixing Spe
ST-LDC systems are fully configurable all-in-one laser diode and LED characterization devices for industries and RD laboratories. Theyre designed to me
ST-FFP far field measurement instrument is a stand-alone device for measuring light intensity vs output angle of light emitting components such as high
ST-BLT series burn-in testers are designed for laser diode manufacturing industry. Stand alone ST-BLT test stations are optimal for high power laser di
ST-VISis dedicated tool for laser bar inspection in production environment. This system inspects around 50 laser bars in hour for any visible defects i
STIR-2125 Cooled Thermal Imager STIR-2125 is composed of Three-FOVs MWIR lens infrared detectors image processing circuit etc. It can be integrated int
Hand-held uncooled Thermal Imager series STIR1133C Hand-held Binocular Thermal Imager STIR1133C hand-held Binocular Thermal Imager is highly mobile pro
Hand-held laser rangefinder seriesSTLRF-6253/6254 Laser Rangefinder STLRF-6253/6254 Laser Rangefinder is widely used for Patrol reconnaissance; Enginee
MeasurVision represents the latest advancement in vision measuring technology. For instance it incorporates CNC closed-loop control for high measuremen
The laser wavelength meter measures the wavelength of both CW and pulsed lasers of any repetition rate. The wavelength can be displayed in GHz wavenumb