Our Power Fiber Cables (PFC) with PC-SMA905 connector exploit the air-gap-ferrule design, where the fiber prolongs into free space securing an epoxy-free area, where thermal energy can be safely dissipated without burning the surrounding material, making them ideal for high-power applications.
A heat-sink is attached to the rear of the connector, which conducts extraneous heat away from the fiber, further reducing the possibility of breakdown.
Each cable assembly goes through the tight Quality Control with several examinations during the fabrication process, including extensive inspection of fiber tip quality by FiberCheck® technique, leading , as a result, to a special product.
Operating Wavelength Range: 350-2500 nm
Damage Threshold: >5J/mm² (1ms pulse at 1060 nm, & > 1.3 kJ/mm² CW at 1060 nm)
PC-SMA 905 connector
Anodized aluminum heat sink
Air-Gap-Ferrule Epoxy FreeSTHPFC-9 General Specifications
|Core Core diameter (μm)||Pure fused silica (low OH-) 9|
|Cladding Cladding diameter (μm)||Fluorine doped fused silica 135|
|Coating||Polyimide coating (-190°C to 385: C)|
|Protective tube||Silicon coated Stainless Steel|
|Fibre connector Length||PC-SMA905 3 m|
|Max. laser power (W)||1 W|
|Short term bending radius (cm) Long term bending radius (cm)||3.6 14.4|
High Power (HP-) Silica Cables are assembled with innovative HP-SMA-connectors made with inner Copper ferrules for free fiber end position and capable for durable delivery of laser power of high intensity in pulsed or cw mode in the range below 1kW (cw).
Super High Power (SHP-) Silica Cables could deliver up to several kW from Diode and Solid State lasers resulting from their assembly with a larger size SHP-connectors of special design with diameter spans 2.5, 4, 10 and 15mm - or with Mitsubishi connectors of D-80 and D-200 types. Bespoken SHP-connector design may include Copper ferrule protection by Sapphire rings to prevent Copper evaporation by intensive laser beam.
|Fiber Core Diameter (μm)||100||200||400||600||800-1000||1000-2000|
|Max Power (kW)||>0.1||>0.6||>1||2-4||6-8||>8|
HP- and SHP-cables can be protected by polymer coated metal armor or MKS-jacketing (Stainless Steel / Kevlar / Silicon) for durable protection of silica fibers inside – which diameter spans from 100μm to 2mm. In-house technology of precise assembly allows to assembled single HP & SHP-cables with a length from 50mm to 100m.All silica fiber NA = 0,22, default length 1m, protected in stainless steel (inside) and fabric silicone (outside) tubing (out diameter 6mm, grey), terminated with 2x SMA905 free end connectors, electrically disconnected
|Fibre core diameter (μm)||100||200||400||600|
|Fibre cladding diameter (μm)||140||280||480||720|
|Max. laser power (W)||70||150||150||150|
|Short term bending radius (cm)||1.1||2.1||3.6||5.4|
|Long term bending radius (cm)||4.2||8.4||14.4||21.6|
Fiber length: other lengths available upon request.
Remark: Other specifications are available upon request.
ST-SMA905-Fxxx-yyyy: xxx is core diameter in um and yyyy is fiber length in mm.
1) HP- & SHP-cables based on UV- & NIR-Silica glass for flexible power delivery of Diode, Solid State, DPSS and Gas lasers – which durable exploitation is secured by low optical losses in fiber of special structure, by innovative design of HP- & SHP-connectors, by proper fiber protection with armored MKS-jackets and by inhouse test of all cables performance;
2) HP- & SHP-cables based on special Silica fiber coated by Aluminium, Copper or Copper alloys – where unique technology of metal freezing on lateral fiber surface doubles fiber bending strength, accelerates dissipation of laser induced heat from the fiber under delivery of high power and enables cables applications at high temperatures up to 600°C;
3) HP-Silica Fiber Summarizers for fiber collection of power from 3 to 7 Diode Laser Modules - provides above 100W of combined laser power at the input of HP-Refocusator of special design and then this refocused power is homogenized by HP-fiber Homogenizer. This 3 component HP-Silica Fiber System provides flexible solution for multiwavelength laser combination and for medical applications like hair epilation in cosmetology;
4) HP-Silica Fiber Dental Applicators (SFDA) – for disposable applications in advanced laser dentistry and ENT laser surgery. Variety of HP-Silica cables for medical lasers includes the design where fibers are assembled with electric wires in the same protective jacket – as it is required for remote control and variation of laser parameters during laser surgery. Distal fiber ends may be terminated with a variety of hand-pieces of bespoke design.
Near Infrared Coupler The Near Infrared Coupler splits light at any selected wavelength from 700nm to 1150nm. Designed for applications in fibre laser
Single Mode Waveelngth Division Multiplexer STOZ-WDM STOZ-WDM STOZ-WDM STOZ-WDM Grade P P Center Wavelength (c) nm 980 1550 980 1060 1310 1550 1480 155
STLC series - High Power Fiber In Freespace Output Isolator The high power isolator series includes in-line type beam expanded isolator fiber in and fr
High Power Collimated Output Isolator Unit STOZ-HPICI STOZ-HPICI STOZ-HPMCI STOZ-HPMCI Type - D3 D72 D3 Polarisation Maintaining D72 Polarisation Maint
High power Polarization Maintaining Isolator (HPMI) Parameters Unit STOZ-HPMI STOZ-HPMI STOZ-HPMI STOZ-HPMI STOZ-HPMI STOZ-HPMI Package Type B B C5 C6
An optical isolator is an optical component which allows the transmission of light in only one direction. It is typically used to prevent unwanted feed
The PM Combiner enables the efficient combination of two orthogonally polarised sources of light such that they are output through the same single fibr
1. SMA Collimation/Coupling Packages Features: Fiber Collimation for Single Mode Patch Cables with SMA Connectors Popular SMA Connectors Each Collimati
* High throughput in any part of Near Mid InfraRed-spectrum * ATR-tip shaped for immersion in liquid fl ow without dead zone * Flexible and robust for
* High throughput in any part of Near Mid InfraRed-spectrum * ATR-tip shaped for immersion in liquid flow without dead zone * Flexible and robust for i
Chalcogenide IR-Glass Fiber (CIR Fiber) Chalcogenide Infra Red (CIR) glasses are the best As2S3-ba